As heard on BBC Radio 4 and as seen on BBC One's This Week, Viv Groskop presents Vivalicious, a show about self-help in the coming age of President Oprah Winfrey. In this age of reinvention, Viv wants to be the best possible version of herself. So why is that so hard? Does there come a time when you should just give up and accept you are not that great a human being? 'Fresh and original' (Sara Pascoe). 'Wonderfully witty' (Time Out). 'Superb. At the top of her game' ***** (EdinburghFestival.org). 'Relaxed, charming, completely compelling' **** (Chortle.co.uk).
Share this show
- The Guardian: Standups on their Edinburgh debuts
- Short Com: Speaking in tongues: part 1
- i Newspaper: Edinburgh proves that comedy can be just about anything
- Edinburgh Evening News: 27 great shows to see at the Edinburgh Festival
- Funny Women: Viv Groskop is Vivalicious! interview