On the back of last year's critically acclaimed Love Machine and an appearance on Live From The BBC (BBC Worldwide), Tom Ward is going in for a closer inspection of his favourite themes: love, freedom and aloneness. Join the hip-haired one as he takes a look at the burgeoning "cutesy culture", the myth of sunglasses, the cold slap of passport photos, the reality of sex parties, visions of an Uber vs black cab utopia, living alone and dancing with his mother. 'A star in the making' (Time Out). 'A unique and genuinely exciting talent' ***** (Herald).
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What do your parents think?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: Comedians share jokes from their shows
- The Guardian: Tom Ward interview
- Short Com: You have to be joking? Tom Ward
- Moody Comedy: Tom Ward: the Edinburgh interviews 2018
- Punchline UK: Punchline quizzes Tom Ward
- The Herald: Fringe Q&As: Tom Ward
- i Newspaper: 50 Fringe one-liners that deserved to win Funniest Joke
- Theatre Weekly: Edinburgh interview: Tom Ward
- The Scotsman: Five Fringe comedians to see if you like James Acaster
- Theatre Weekly: Edinburgh preview: Tom Ward
- FringePig: A piggy interview with Tom Ward
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018Tweets by tomwardvoice