Tom's just been made 'The Honourable'. Not by his own merit (he's been sacked from Weatherspoons twice) but the traditional aristocratic way, by default. Basically, his dad, ex-Chief of Defence Staff and current Constable of the Tower of London, was inducted into the House of Lords, making Tom "honourable", apparently. The 2017 sell-out, critically acclaimed star of BBC, Comedy Central and Channel 4 presents his second show, reminiscing on growing up and discovering that true honour often lies where you'd least expect. 'This unexpected tour de force warrants a 21-gun salute' **** (Telegraph).
Share this show
- Chortle: Can you come up with a slogan for the Fringe?
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Tom Houghton
- Chortle: What's the best room for comedy at the Fringe?
- Chortle: Who are the unsung heroes of the Fringe?
- Chortle: What is the worst review you have ever had?
- The Telegraph: Tom Houghton on being the Fringe's poshest comedian
- Chortle: What is the best joke in your show?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What do your parents think?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What are you putting in your suitcase?
- The Telegraph: Edinburgh Fringe 2018: the 25 funniest jokes
- Moody Comedy: Tom Houghton: The Edinburgh Interviews 2018
- Theatre Weekly: Edinburgh preview: Tom Houghton
- The Reviews Hub: Fifty-word Fringe pitch: Tom Houghton
- FringePig: A piggy interview with Tom Houghton