After three multi award-winning series on BBC Radio 4, 'the next Mitchell and Webb' (Times) are back at the Fringe with a brand-new show that's 'hysterical' (Independent), 'masterful' (Sunday Times), and 'gorgeously skewed' (Guardian). Expect a 'very classy, very funny' (Telegraph) hour from the creators of BBC Three's Oi, Leonardo! and writers for Famalam (BBC Three) and Tracey Ullman's Show (BBC One). As seen on W1A (BBC Two) and Wannabe (BBC Three). 'The most exciting new comedy duo working today' (David Walliams). **** (Times). **** (Guardian). **** (Telegraph). **** (Sunday Times). **** (Chortle.co.uk). ***** (Skinny). ***** (List).
Share this show
- (8.5/10) Cultured Vultures
- Essential Surrey & SW London
- Beyond The Joke
- The Guardian
- Broadway Baby
- The Times
- The Telegraph
- The List
- The Skinny
- Punchline UK
- Chortle: How would you improve the Fringe?
- Chortle: What's the most you have put into a Free Fringe bucket?
- The Times: The best of what's on at the festival
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If you had a gun...
- Chortle: The Pin pick their Perfect Playlist
- Chortle: What's the oddest prop you've used at the Fringe?
- Chortle: What is you abiding memory of your first Fringe?
- The Daily Express: Fringe 2018: 21 unmissable comedy recommendations
- Punchline UK: Punchline quizzes The Pin
- The Herald: Fringe Q&As: The Pin
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018