Susan Harrison's latest multiple-character show. From Madame Melancholy, to a lonely woodland creature, to a weather girl reporting on the Apocalypse, these characters are inspired by sadness but performed with joy. Sometimes weird, often silly but always entertaining. 'First-class comic acting' (Guardian). 'A fantastic character comedian' (Chortle). 'One of the most entertaining hours of the festival' (Comedy.com). ***** (ThreeWeeks). **** (List). **** (VoiceMag.uk). As seen in Olivier Award-winning, Edinburgh Fringe hit Showstopper! The Improvised Musical and BAFTA-winning CBBC sketch show Class Dismissed.
Share this page
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If you won a million pounds...
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If you had a gun...
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If a genie offered you a wish...
- British Comedy Guide: 20 eye-catching pictures in the Edinburgh Fringe programme
- The Wee Review: Free on the Fringe