276: The Liquid Room / Annexe
Stu's back with some thoughts on how it all works out in the end and whether anyone cares. A comic odyssey through future selves, rare diseases and the chance to convince your son you've got some sort of backbone. Featuring ambition, money, a sort of moral autopilot and whether men as a species are worth saving. A Goldsmith always pays his debts. Host of The Comedian's Comedian Podcast (9 million downloads). 'Master of the form' (Independent). 'Makes it look easy' (Chortle.co.uk). Via As Yet Untitled (Dave), Russell Howard's Stand Up Central (Comedy Central) and SXSW 2018.
Another consistently strong hour of stand-up from the slick and very personable Stuart Goldsmith.
Share this page
- FringePig: What we're watching (late Fringe 2018)
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe dispatches #1
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If you won a million pounds...
- The List: Stuart Goldsmith interview
- The List: Best free comedy shows at the 2018 Fringe
- British Comedy Guide: British Comedy Guide - Top Tips
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: Comedians share jokes from their shows
- The Reviews Hub: Fifty-word Fringe pitch: Stuart Goldsmith
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: Festival expectations
- Moody Comedy: Stuart Goldsmith: The Edinburgh Interviews 2018
- FringePig: A piggy interview with Stuart Goldsmith
This show is nominated in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018Tweets by comcompod