This show operates under the Pay What You Want (PWYW) model. To guarantee entry, buy a ticket in advance. Tickets holders will be seated first. Then, if there is still space, the free queue will be let in. At the end, anyone who didn't pay will be asked to leave a donation in a bucket.
Remorseful absurdist Sean Morley plays with guilt, blame, forgiveness and audience expectations in this genre-bending stand-up apology. 'Creative in his outlook and bold with his audience manipulation, creating the sort of encounter you'll talk about for some time afterwards' (Steve Bennett, Chortle.co.uk). 'The up and coming talent of the surrealist genre' (BroadwayBaby.com). As heard on BBC Radio 2 and BBC Radio 4 Extra. In the centre of my chest is a dense heavy weight and every day I feel it dragging me towards the centre of the Earth.
Share this page
- The Skinny: The Terrier Awards
- British Comedy Guide: Vegan comedians at the Fringe
- FringePig: A piggy interview with Sean Morley
- British Comedy Guide: British Comedy Guide - Top Tips
- Laugh Out London: 25 stand-up comedy recommendations for the Fringe