Remorseful absurdist Sean Morley plays with guilt, blame, forgiveness and audience expectations in this genre-bending stand-up apology. 'Creative in his outlook and bold with his audience manipulation, creating the sort of encounter you'll talk about for some time afterwards' (Steve Bennett, Chortle.co.uk). 'The up and coming talent of the surrealist genre' (BroadwayBaby.com). As heard on BBC Radio 2 and BBC Radio 4 Extra. In the centre of my chest is a dense heavy weight and every day I feel it dragging me towards the centre of the Earth.
Share this show
- The Skinny: The Terrier Awards
- British Comedy Guide: Vegan comedians at the Fringe
- FringePig: A piggy interview with Sean Morley
- British Comedy Guide: British Comedy Guide - Top Tips
- Laugh Out London: 25 stand-up comedy recommendations for the Fringe
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018