Sam Fraser has been a stand-by BBC local weather presenter since 2012. It's been a steep learning curve. Flattered by online comments about her bottom, she wonders can you be a full-time feminist and a part-time weather girl? This is Sam's first visit to the Edinburgh Fringe. Join her as she forecasts storms of delight and gales of laughter!
Share this page
- Chortle: What inspired you to get into comedy?
- Chortle: What do you think of critics?
- Chortle: What will you do on your day off?
- Chortle: What track do you come on to and why?
- Chortle: What's the worst place you've ever stayed?