Rob Oldham, Amused Moose Breakthrough Comic 2017 and tour support for John Kearns and Abandoman, considers politics, youth and death. He does jokes to ensure this is funny. Worm's Lament is an hour of stand-up, poetry, reflective nostalgia and ambient anxiety drawing on Rob's 'quirky, offbeat sensibilities that distil into smart jokes that rarely sound like anyone else's' (Chortle.co.uk). To put it enthusiastically, 'you have not lived until you have heard one of Rob Oldham's tonal prose poems' (EdFestMag.com). Don't miss this debut show from an exciting, thoughtful young comic. Directed by Liam Williams.
Share this show
- Mumble Comedy
- The Upcoming
- The List
- Edinburgh Festivals
- The Skinny
- The Guardian
- Chortle: What are you going to do once the Fringe is over?
- Chortle: Who would be your perfect double act partner?
- Chortle: How would you improve the Fringe?
- Chortle: What do you think of critics?
- Chortle: Has the 'spirit of the Fringe' been lost?
- Chortle: What's the best room for comedy at the Fringe?
- Chortle: What is the worst review you have ever had?
- What's On London: Rob Oldham: Worm's Lament, Edinburgh preview
- Chortle: Who is the best person you've met at the Fringe?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What are you putting in your suitcase?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: Festival expectations
- Laugh Out London: Rob Oldham: Edinburgh Fringe 2018 interview