This is a comedy/theatre/spoken word show about talking. Following on from previous shows about hair, sleep, water, faces, the sky and yellow, Rob now turns his attention to talking because he is ready to talk. 'A genuine original. Poetical, philosophical, humane, completely charming and funny to boot' (Guardian). 'His delicate turn of phrase is a delight to hear and he has a truly unique voice, which, among the hundreds of acts at the Fringe, is no mean feat' (BritishComedyGuide.info). 'One of my absolute favourites' (Daniel Kitson) 'Just sad' (Vanessa Feltz).
In his latest fringe show, Rob Auton talks about talking. In his playful thoughtful exploration of who we speak to, why, how, when and what we say, many very funny arrangements of words are spoken. It's a silly good time that ends up quite inspiring and uplifting. Well worth seeing.
Share this show
- Student Rag
- Marbles Magazine
- The Peg
- Beyond The Joke
- Entertainment Focus
- (9.5/10) DarkChat
- The Skinny
- The List
- British Comedy Guide: Best-reviewed Edinburgh Fringe shows 2018
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: Weird dreams
- ThreeWeeks: Three to see on 7 Aug
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If you won a million pounds...
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If a genie offered you a wish...
- The Mirror: Who to watch at the Edinburgh Fringe 2018
- The List: Best free comedy shows at the 2018 Fringe
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: Festival expectations
- Entertainment Focus: Interview: Rob Auton
- Female First: The things that make me laugh by Rob Auton
- The Skinny: The Skinny's Top Picks
- Short Com: You have to be joking? Rob Auton
- Moody Comedy: Rob Auton: the Edinburgh interviews 2018