Small mistakes, big mistakes, life-changing mistakes. Rachel's made them all - a drawing she did when she was 6, the years 2008 to 2012 and friendship choices that turned out to be more poisonous than an apple in a fairytale. Rachel's holding a mirror up to herself and you too. What will you see? Bet it's an absolute prick. 'Gag-heavy, opinionated and smart' **** (Funny Women). 'A cracker of a show' **** (Chortle.co.uk). 'Darkly hilarious Wunderkind' (Skinny). Co-writer and co-host of the worldwide smash hit All Killa No Filla podcast.
Share this show
- Edinburgh Festivals
- The 730 Review
- The Edinburgh Reporter
- The Skinny
- The List
- The Wee Review
- The Telegraph
- The Skinny: The Terrier Awards
- Chortle: What inspired you to get into comedy?
- The Skinny: Comics on OCD in comedy
- The Telegraph: Edinburgh Fringe 2018: the 25 funniest jokes
- Beyond The Joke: Interview: rarely asked questions - Rachel Fairburn