This show operates under the Pay What You Want (PWYW) model. To guarantee entry, buy a ticket in advance. Tickets holders will be seated first. Then, if there is still space, the free queue will be let in. At the end, anyone who didn't pay will be asked to leave a donation in a bucket.
Later this year Phil embarks on a national tour of his hit show Your Wrong. Your Wronger, will be a glorious expansion on the same themes that reflect upon, amongst many other things, his big brother Andrew's severe car accident and the resulting five-week-long coma. This is the story of the faith, the family, the pain, the love and the limits in medical science for the Nichol family. 'A show that makes you laugh and think while you are watching, and then wakes you up in the night to laugh and think again' ***** (Scotsman).
Share this page
- British Comedy Guide: Phil the Need: Tea, Cake and a New Direction, for Phil Nichol
- Entertainment Focus: Interview: Phil Nichol
- i Newspaper: 50 Fringe one-liners that deserved to win Funniest Joke
- Edinburgh Evening News: 15 Fringe comedy shows you should book now
- The Wee Review: Monkey Barrel Fringe preview