After a severe case of writer's block, Owen has thrown caution to the wind and decided to let a child write his show for him. Kids are funny, right? What could possibly go wrong? She can't spell, she can't sit still for more than 30 seconds, and her ideas are wildly unrealistic to say the least. This show is about the weird stuff children think and how bloody difficult it is to work with them. From one third of sketch legends BEASTS: 'A tsunami of silliness' **** (Telegraph).
Share this show
- Black Diamond
- The Skinny
- The 730 Review
- The Angry Microwave
- The Wee Review
- The List
- Fest Mag
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe dispatches #2
- What's On London: The Edinburgh Fringe: ten to see
- Chortle: Whats's the most drunk or wasted you have been?
- Chortle: What's the best room for comedy at the Fringe?
- Chortle: What track do you come on to and why?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: Weird dreams
- Fest Mag: You're kidding me
- Chortle: What is the best joke in your show?
- The Herald: Edinburgh's festivals of extremes
- Laugh Out London: Owen Roberts: Edinburgh Fringe 2018 interview
- The Guardian: The standup who let a six-year-old write his show
- Chortle: What's the oddest prop you've used at the Fringe?
- Deadline News: Preview - Owen Roberts
- Chortle: What is you abiding memory of your first Fringe?
- Short Com: You have to be joking? Owen Roberts
- Moody Comedy: Owen Roberts: The Edinburgh Interviews 2018
- British Comedy Guide: First Gig, Worst Gig: Owen Roberts
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What are you putting in your suitcase?
- The Reviews Hub: Fifty-word Fringe pitch: Owen Roberts
- Punchline UK: Punchline Quizzes Owen Roberts
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Owen Roberts
- Female First: 10 things that make me laugh by Owen Roberts
- FringePig: A piggy interview with Owen Roberts
- Evening Standard: Fringe: where to see the previews
- Theatre Weekly: Edinburgh preview: Owen Roberts
- Chortle: Ten things we know about the 2018 Fringe