The Stuntman returns after last year's sell-out run with his surreal off-the-wall tale of triumph. High-energy physical comedy, clowning, characters, real onstage stunts... It's Evel Knievel meets Looney Tunes! Debut solo show from the host of London's beloved alternative comedy night Lost Cabaret, half of sketch duo Jon & Nath, and Pinhead from Neighbours. 'A hilariously credible creation' (Time Out). 'His eyes gleam with absorbing mischief' (Stage). 'Electric, hilarious' (WhatsOnStage.com). 'Wickedly funny' (ThePublicReviews.co.uk) 'A whirlwind of high-kicking energy' ***** (SCMagaz.blogspot.com). 'A remarkable piece of clownery... contains the funniest moment I've seen all Fringe' **** (Mumble).
The former Neighbours star shows his range in this impressively unpredictable hour, switching from stunts to mime to a spectacularly bizarre new character and quite possibly the best balloon-based bit at the Fringe. Well, it'll certainly be up there, anyway.
Share this show
- Chortle: What inspired you to get into comedy?
- Chortle: What do you think of critics?
- Chortle: What's the most you have put into a Free Fringe bucket?
- Chortle: What will you do on your day off?
- Chortle: What track do you come on to and why?
- Chortle: What is the worst review you have ever had?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: The worst thing you've done at a festival?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What do your parents think?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What are you putting in your suitcase?
- FringePig: A piggy interview with Nathan Lang
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018Tweets by nathanllang