Last year, Mark Watson - a man prone to considerable anxiety, with multiple phobias and a history of piss-poor self-esteem - was asked to go on Celebrity Island with Bear Grylls. It really wasn't for him at all because his favourite things include safety, comfort, food and not being scared and miserable. But the experience changed the shambolic comedian for the better and now he's writing a sort of motivational talk about what it taught him. But still with jokes.
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Best-reviewed Edinburgh Fringe shows 2018
- Metro: Weekend: Edinburgh Fringe 2018
- Esquire: The comedian: "the rejection hit me hard"
- Broadway World: Comedy safe from forced audience participation
- i Newspaper: 50 Fringe one-liners that deserved to win Funniest Joke
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018