This show operates under the Pay What You Want (PWYW) model. To guarantee entry, buy a ticket in advance. Tickets holders will be seated first. Then, if there is still space, the free queue will be let in. At the end, anyone who didn't pay will be asked to leave a donation in a bucket.
Monster is my fifth show. The previous four have been humiliating. 'Nervous laughs at the unpredictability of a lunatic merge into heartier guffaws for his bold set pieces, raw potency and inspired ideas' (Chortle.co.uk). 'He really feels like an undiscovered treasure. His anarchic and confrontational style is far from mainstream, but Luke McQueen is rapidly beginning to be regarded as a minor deity of the alternative comedy scene' (TheWeeReview.com).
Share this page
- Laugh Out London: Laugh Out London's Edinburgh Fringe Awards 2018
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe dispatches #1
- British Comedy Guide: 20 eye-catching pictures in the Edinburgh Fringe programme
- The Guardian: The best comedy to see in Edinburgh, part two
- Laugh Out London: 25 stand-up comedy recommendations for the Fringe