Lolly (BBC Three/Comedy Central) lampoons political figures in this character comedy/burlesque hybrid show. As Theresa May, she will taunt and tease in Brussels and in fields of wheat. Featuring footage of Liam Hourican as Jacob Rees-Mogg (Murder in Successville/Tracey Ullman's Show). It's Downing Street on poppers, with a P45, suspenders, and a chunky metal necklace! Also featuring Lolly as Angela Eagle, Arlene Foster (DUP) and as a saucy Nicola Sturgeon. 'A blast to spend an hour with' (Scotsman). Top 10 Best Shows of 2017 (Funny Women Awards).
Share this show
- Chortle: Lolly Jones chooses her comedy favourites
- The New Statesman: Politics keeps providing for Edinburgh Fringe satirists
- Chortle: Has the 'spirit of the Fringe' been lost?
- Chortle: What is the worst venue in Edinburgh?
- Chortle: Who is the worst person you have met at the Fringe?
- Chortle: What's the worst place you've ever stayed?
- The List: Looking for a little politics with your Fringe comedy?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What do your parents think?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What are you putting in your suitcase?
- Short Com: You have to be joking? Lolly Jones
- Entertainment Focus: Edinburgh Fringe picks 2018
- Female First: Lolly Jones: 10 things that make me laugh
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Lolly Jones
- FringePig: A piggy interview with Lolly Jones
- The Reviews Hub: Fifty-word Fringe pitch: Lolly Jones
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018Tweets by Lollydoes