20 years of Fringe shows, 20 years of touring and so many stories. From LA to New York, Newcastle and Glasgow. Godmother of Scottish Comedy, chief Trump annoyer and all-round Glasgow mouth piece brings her show back to the Counting House. Lots of old stories and plenty of new material to keep punters gripped in their seats. 'Who else got jailed for possessing guns?' (Janey Godley). 'Her shows have sold out globally, she's a social media influencer, podcaster and best selling author, but crap at organising a fridge or hanging up a washing' (Husband).
Share this page
- FringePig: What we're watching (late Fringe 2018)
- Metro: Theresa May heckled at Edinburgh Fringe festival
- British Comedy Guide: British Comedy Guide - Top Tips
- The Guardian: Fringe plays host to comic dynasties
- The Wee Review: Free on the Fringe
- Broadway World: Edinburgh 2018: pick of the programme - comedy