After a year building an invoicing system in Stoke, rock and roll IT consultants Pete and Lloyd are having a party celebrating the end of dBASE IV. Returning with more music, characters, and baffling tech - including an augmented reality world and an audience controlled robot chef - this is their most ambitious show yet. As heard on BBC Radio 4 Extra. Nominated for the Chortle Award for Innovation and two Malcolm Hardee Awards in 2016. ***** (Skinny). **** (List). **** (Time Out).
As the title suggests, Foxdog have created a Robot Chef which the audience finds itself in charge of via an augmented reality world. It's a truly unique experience in terms of the technology and there's some brilliantly understated comedy to boot. All you need is a fully charged phone and an empty stomach.
Share this show
- The Scotsman: The most unusual comedy shows at the Fringe
- Laugh Out London: 13 special recommendations for the Edinburgh Fringe
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What do your parents think?
- British Comedy Guide: British Comedy Guide - Top Tips
- FringePig: A piggy interview with Foxdog Studioes
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What are you putting in your suitcase?
- The Skinny: The Skinny's Top Picks
- The Independent: Fringe 2018: The best comedy shows to see
- Wired: Foxdog Studios interview