Stand-up show starring Ed Gamble performed on the following days in August 2018...
Differing performance details
- 11 Aug, 6pm
- 18 Aug, 6pm
- 25 Aug, 6pm
33: Pleasance Courtyard
Room: Pleasance Above
After a sell-out national tour in 2017, Ed Gamble is back with another bracing flurry of idiocy. Off of BBC Two's Mock The Week, Sky's The Russell Howard Hour, Comedy Central At The Comedy Store and Drunk History, BBC Two's The Apprentice: You're Fired, Channel 4's Man Down, TBS's Conan and a short film he can't remember the name of where he killed a man from ITV's The Bill with a spade. 'This is a super show from a comic who may be about to become more of a force in the game' (Chortle.co.uk).
An energising and delightful hour of comedy from a disarmingly charming comedian. Fun and joy pervade the air during Ed Gamble's refreshingly positive latest Fringe offering. Any worldly worries disappear for an hour and leave everyone on a pleasant high. If you like fun, go see Blizzard.
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Vegan comedians at the Fringe
- The List: 12 of the best Fringe comedians to see on tour
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Ed Gamble
- The Sun: Fringe Festival - 2018 show dates
- The Mirror: Who to watch at the Edinburgh Fringe 2018
- Moody Comedy: Ed Gamble: the Edinburgh interviews 2018
- Female First: Q and A with Ed Gamble
- Daily Mail: Where can you see comics in London before the Fringe