You are cordially invited to the grand reopening of Ali Brice's Lemonade Stand. Expect silly characters, daft voices and bizarre audience interaction. Brice has quickly become a master of his own hilarious style of character comedy. Combined with his lightning-fast wit, this makes for a truly unique show from a one-of-a-kind performer. Come and celebrate the silliness! 'A twinkle-eyed comedy natural' ***** (ShortCom.co.uk). 'Eric Meat is a side-splittingly comical entity' ***** (TheUpcoming.co.uk). 'Joyously bonkers... the perfect level of exaggerated oddness' **** (Chortle.co.uk). 'Tear-inducingly hysterical' **** (Skinny). Directed by Spencer Jones.
Share this show
- Chortle: Has the 'spirit of the Fringe' been lost?
- Chortle: Who are the unsung heroes of the Fringe?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If a genie offered you a wish...
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What do your parents think?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: Comedians share jokes from their shows
- Laugh Out London: 20 character/clown comedy recommendations for Fringe