...you meet right after you come out of a long-term relationship. He has a nice smile, an easy manner and no car. The Edinburgh Comedy Award winner makes a rare appearance under a belly and an even rarer appearance in the afternoon with this intimate look at one of the planet's most deliberate men. As sensitive as soap and twice as slippery. Beware. Be very, very aware. 'Gloriously funny' ***** (Scotsman). 'Never less than brilliant' ***** (Fest). 'Quite simply one of the best character comedians in the country' ***** (Chortle.co.uk).
Adam Riches is at his most deliciously slippery in this masterclass in who to avoid when you come out of a long term relationship. You'll laugh and learn in equal measure.
Share this page
- Edinburgh Festivals
- The Angry Microwave
- The Scotsman
- The Telegraph
- The Times
- Punchline UK
- The Scotsman: 10 comedy shows you must see
- The Mirror: Who to watch at the Edinburgh Fringe 2018
- British Comedy Guide: British Comedy Guide - Top Tips
- The Guardian: Adam Riches on performing as he ages
- The List: Break a leg (and other stage injuries)
- The Guardian: Adam Riches interview