What is going on? America is being run by a stroppy, orange teenager, new wars are starting every day and now the courgettes are running out. All's not lost though. Olivier (Showstopper! The Improvised Musical) and Chortle Award winner Pippa returns with a new show less about how love will tear us apart and more about how the little things might keep us together. Have your joy levels optimised by the known pleasures of 'a comic genius' (Telegraph) and Radio 4 regular. As seen on Drunk History (Comedy Central) and Alan Davies: As Yet Untitled (Dave).
Share this show
- Broadway Baby
- Comedy Corner
- The 730 Review
- Fringe Guru
- The New European
- Voice Magazine
- Fest Mag
- Edinburgh Guide
- Edinburgh Festivals
- The Wee Review
- The Scotsman
- The Telegraph
- Chortle: What one thing would you change about the Fringe?
- Chortle: What gets you through Edinburgh's toughest days?
- The List: Fringesider #5: the Fringe through a feminist lense
- Chortle: Comedians on their favourite Edinburgh rooms
- Broadway Baby: #EdFringe17: Pippa Evans delivers Joy Provision!
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Pippa Evans
- Chortle: Pippa Evans picks her Perfect Playlist
- Edinburgh Festivals: Pippa Evans interview
- The Herald: Fringe Q&A's: Pippa Evans
- Female First: Pippa Evans discusses her new show 'Joy Provision'
- Punchline UK: In the hot seat: Pippa Evans