Tweets? Likes? Swipes? That's not progress. Mike's old school. A man's man. A woman's man. A retrosexual; retro music, retro TV, retro cars, retro fashion, retro moustaches. Mike proudly lives in the past, despite his wife, children, friends, and everybody else he knows, living in the present. Why? It's better. Why? Stop asking questions, ditch the tech and find out for yourself. It's time to get real again, people. Time to embrace your retrosexuality.
Share this show
- The Sunday Post: Mike Bubbins loves the 70s so much, he's living in them
- British Comedy Guide: Comedians remember their most embarrassing moments
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Mike Bubbins
- The National: The Fringe hit list: comedy, music and theatre
- Short Com: Mike Bubbins - Retrosexual Male
- Female First: Mike Bubbins discusses his new show 'Retrosexual Male'
- Broadway Baby: #EdFringe17: Mike Bubbins is a Retrosexual Male
- The Herald: Fringe Q&As: Mike Bubbins