Mark Watson asked a range of top comedians: 'what is your bad idea? What show would you like to put on, but never dare?' Now, one a night, they attempt these projects. Shows - or sort-of-shows - that have never been seen before and maybe never will be again. Some will be good. Some won't. For daily lineups: @watsoncomedian on Twitter or festivalofbadideas.com.
Share this show
- i Newspaper: Interview: Mark Watson's Festival of Bad Ideas
- i Newspaper: 100 of the best ever jokes & one-liners from the Fringe
- Laugh Out London: 10 alternative comedy recommendations for the Fringe
- To Do List: 50 unmissable shows at the Fringe 2017
- Daily Record: Fringe best jokes from the last 10 years
- Chortle: Edinburgh 10x10: 7. Ten old newcomers
- Chortle: Edinburgh 10x10: 2. Sounds intriguing...
- Beyond The Joke: Mark Watson has some bad ideas