In this much anticipated debut show, Jon Pointing presents Cayden Hunter, an actor who will demonstrate the importance of selflessness and sharing through this (non-participatory) workshop. 'Keenly observed and impeccably performed' **** (Chortle.co.uk). As seen on BBC Three's Pls Like.
If you want to see a masterclass in acting, we're not sure where you should go. But if you want to see a masterclass in parodying a masterclass in acting, Jon Pointing (as Cayden Hunter) is your man. It's hard not to think 'David Brent' at times, but this is a show that's clearly been finely tuned over time and is perfectly executed.
Share this show
- Laugh Out London: Jon Pointing: Edinburgh Fringe 2017 interview
- What's On London: What's On London's Edinburgh Fringe preview
- What's On London: Jon Pointing: Act Natural, Edinburgh preview
- Broadway World: BWW Q&A- Jon Pointing
- Daniel Perks: Edinburgh Festival Spotlight: Act Natural
- Laugh Out London: 21 sketch, character, clown recommendations
- The Guardian: Laugh a minute: Edinburgh festival's 2017 comedy lineup