A selfish man - 'a very funny man at the peak of his powers' (IrishPost.co.uk) - is forced to reassess everything when asked to carry out the ultimate act of generosity for his brother. 'A subtle yet sublime helping of observational wit' (Herald). 'Always one of the fastest and funniest shows at the festival' (Jason Byrne). 'Had the audience laughing so hard they could have charged their phones!' (Edinburgh Festivals Magazine). 'Side-splitting stuff' **** (Metro). **** (Chortle.co.uk). 'Stunning' (Times). Uber rating 4.5 stars. Creator of the award-winning Irishman Abroad podcast. Independent's Top 20 Fringe Jokes.
Share this show
- The Guardian: Comedians' weirdest gigs
- Laugh Out London: Jarlath Regan: Edinburgh Fringe 2017 interview
- The Telegraph: The 20 funniest one-liners from the Edinburgh Fringe
- Chortle: Edinburgh 10x10: 2. Sounds intriguing...
- The Irish Post: Jarlath Regan: kidney donation inspired Fringe show
- Broadway Baby: #EdFringe17: Jarlath Regan is an Organ Freeman
- Beyond The Joke: Interview: Rarely Asked Questions - Jarlath Regan