Ingrid Oliver returns with her debut solo show featuring an eclectic mix of characters, all giving the speech of their lives. From a teary Oscar acceptance speech to a TED talk, from a right wing politician's rant to a bridal toast, these people have a lot to say and they are giving it both barrels. Co-creator and star of Watson & Oliver (BBC Two), as seen on Doctor Who and Plebs. 'A heady mix of good writing and committed performances' (Guardian). 'Ingrid Oliver can really act' (Independent). 'Original writing, superb acting' (TheArtsDesk.com).
Share this page
- The Sunday Times: A Scotsman walks into a bar . . . and satire sells out
- Chortle: Ingrid Oliver picks her perfect playlist
- The Guardian: Edinburgh's comedy double acts
- Chortle: What's the most drunk you've been at the Fringe?
- What's On London: What's On London's Edinburgh Fringe preview
- The Guardian: Ingrid Oliver interview
- Chortle: Who is the best person you've ever met at Edinburgh?
- i Newspaper: Fringe 2017: Top acts choose their comedy picks
- The Telegraph: Fringe: the best comedy shows to watch this year
- The Skinny: Meet Fringe innovators Berk's Nest
- Laugh Out London: 21 sketch, character, clown recommendations