Ian Smith (BBC3's Sweat the Small Stuff) is an award-winning comedian, fuelled by 35p energy drinks. This is his fourth solo show. It's about uniqueness... like everybody else's. Amused Moose Best Fringe Show Nominee 2015 and part of the award-winning Richard Gadd: Waiting for Gaddot. He's also one third of top-charting podcast The Magic Sponge. 'Catch him now before his inevitable jump to the big time' (Telegraph). 'One of the best you will see at the festival' (Mirror). 'Proper star quality' (Guardian). 'Fantastically funny' (Times). ***** (ThreeWeeks). ***** (Mirror). Book early!
Share this page
- Chortle: What are your plans for after the Fringe?
- ThreeWeeks: We present the ThreeWeeks Editors' Awards 2017
- Chortle: What do you think of critics?
- Chortle: What's the oddest thing you've found in your bucket?
- Chortle: What four acts would be your ideal Late'n'Live line-up?
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Ian Smith
- Chortle: Ian Smith's picks his Perfect Playlist
- Chortle: What's the worst Fringe review you ever had?
- Laugh Out London: Ian Smith: Edinburgh Fringe 2017 interview
- Chortle: Who is the best person you've ever met at Edinburgh?
- ThreeWeeks: Three to see 2017: Three TW comedy favourites
- The Telegraph: The 20 funniest one-liners from the Edinburgh Fringe
- Short Com: You have to be joking? Ian Smith
- Broadway Baby: #EdFringe17 Comedy Q&A: Ian Smith
- Broadway World: BWW Q&A- Ian Smith
- i Newspaper: The 2017 Fringe shows we saw coming
- Broadway World: Edinburgh 2017: Pick Of The Programme - Comedy