Polly and Eve are driving around the UK with their best mate Dylan in a Wizard of Oz lunchbox. At his funeral, they are handed the box along with posthumous instructions to take him on the trip he never got to go on. Set to witty Sondheim-esque narration from the onstage band The Party in the Sky, this is a story about grief, love and facing up to both. 'Quickfire, zinger-filled scripting' **** (Scotsman). 'Hilarious... Laughs at every turn' **** (Sunday Times).
Share this page
- Broadway World
- The Stage
- A Younger Theatre
- Bouquets & Brickbats
- The List
- Voice Magazine
- Fringe Biscuit
- Edinburgh Guide
- Chortle: What gets you through Edinburgh's toughest days?
- Chortle: The worst place comics have stayed during the Fringe?
- Laugh Out London: Deadpan Theatre: Edinburgh Fringe 2017 interview
- Chortle: What's the worst Fringe review you ever had?
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Eliot Salt and Jude Mack
- Short Com: You have to be joking? Mack and Salt
- Broadway World: BWW Q&A- Third Wheel