The sexy Hodor of Scottish comedy returns to Edinburgh with a whole new hour of self-effacing comedy. After a successful year of viral videos and comedy triumphs, Storrie is excited to return to her spiritual home of the Edinburgh Fringe. 'Should be mandatory viewing' (List). 'The moment you enter the room, you know this is someone special' (EdFestMag.com).
In town for a limited time with a limited budget and want to experience authentic Scottish humour? Get yourself over to The Counting House to see this funny comedian tell you about growing up in a rather unconventional Glasgow family. She'll see you off with a closing story that will stay with you long after you've left town!
- The Scotsman: Go with the flow to unearth comedy gold at the Fringe
- Chortle: Comics complain of comedy industry's failings
- Chortle: Ashley Storrie's perfect playlist
- Chortle: What gets you through Edinburgh's toughest days?
- Chortle: Has the 'spirit of the Fringe' been lost?
- Chortle: What's the most drunk you've been at the Fringe?
- John Fleming's Blog: Edinburgh Fringe day 9
- John Fleming's Blog: Edinburgh Fringe day 8
- Chortle: Ashley Storrie shares her unforgettable five gigs
- Chortle: What's your enduring memory from the first Fringe?
- Chortle: What's the weirdest thing you've seen at the Fringe?
- The Herald: Ashley Storrie interview
- The Daily Express: Fringe 2017: 18 unmissable comedy tips
- Female First: What It's Like To Go Viral By Ashley Storrie
- Chortle: Edinburgh 10x10: 3. All pod's children
- Broadway World: BWW Q&A- Ashley Storrie
- Broadway Baby: #EdFringe17: Ashley Storrie's Morning Glory