Irishman and star of BBC One Northern Ireland's The Blame Game, Andrew Ryan returns to the Fringe with another offering of his 'well-paced, well written show that delivers plenty of laughs' **** (Mirror). Andrew is trying to conquer love, life, politics, insecurity, fear, living alone, and all while he is an immigrant in a country where he was recently told to go home. Andrew has found the answer, it is not what he expected. 'Very entertaining hour of comedy that comes in a very natural style' **** (Fest).
Share this show
- Broadway Baby
- (88%) The Fountain
- Black Diamond
- Edinburgh Festivals
- The List
- The Student Newspaper
- The Wee Review
- Fest Mag
- Chortle: What's the worst room to perform in at the Fringe?
- Chortle: What's the most you've put in the bucket of a free show
- Chortle: What's the worst Fringe review you ever had?
- Chortle: Whose the worst person you've met at the Fringe?
- i Newspaper: 100 of the best ever jokes & one-liners from the Fringe
- Short Com: You have to be joking? Andrew Ryan
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Andrew Ryan
- Broadway World: BWW Q&A- Andrew Ryan
- Broadway Baby: #EdFringe17: Andrew Ryan - Did You Get Here Alright?