The nation's favourite pub landlord turns pop-up publican and invites you to his raucous saloon. Comedy, music and variety are all on tap in this headline show led by the ringmaster of rabble rousing. The guvnor returns for a strictly limited run so ladies and gents place your orders now! 'A supremely polished performer' ***** (Mail on Sunday). 'Wickedly witty stuff' (Daily Telegraph). 'Firing from both comedy barrels' (Metro).
Share this show
- Metro: Al Murray at the Fringe & supporting Farm Safety Week
- BBC: How Edinburgh changed British comedy
- Fife Today: Edinburgh Fringe: 5 great ... comedy shows
- Fife Today: 50 Fringe shows you should consider seeing ...
- The List: Fringe 2017: shows we think will sell out fast