Dance performed on the following days in August 2016...
The Hogwallops are back by popular demand. Thrillingly spectacular circus skills blend seamlessly with physical comedy, theatrical storytelling and slapstick in this colourful, loud and funny dramatisation of the domestic adventures of a chaotic family of misfits. Heart-stoppingly virtuosic skill and a specially composed live score create a quirky and comic family show. A treat for the eyes and ears inspired by Roald Dahl's The Twits. Thrills, gasps, laughs and drama! 'One of the most anarchic, maniacal hours of circus... perfect' **** (Fest). 'Storytelling and circus skills are beautifully combined' (Scotsman). 'Fun for all the family' (Daily Record).
Share this show
- The Guardian: Edinburgh festival shows - in pictures
- ThreeWeeks: Three to see 2016: circus shows
- Broadway World: BWW Q&A - The Hogwallops
- The Reviews Hub: Five fast Fringe questions with...Massimiliano Rossetti
- Fest Mag: Pure Imagination