The show that guarantees the biggest laughs of the festival and your money back! BBC Radio Four favourite, Evans, has been immersing himself in economics for a couple of years, like a pig immersing itself in organic cleaning products, and this is the result. Economedy! Jokenomics! As Bill Clinton said: 'It's the economy, stupid!' Though, he also said: 'For Christ's sake, Monica, I'll never get it to light now.' Live at the Apollo, News Quiz, Money Box Live etc. Assuming you make notes and invest accordingly. T&Cs apply. Buy.
Share this show
- Evening Standard: Fringe Festival 2016: The best jokes from the Fringe
- The Sunday Times: Political comedy isn't dead
- Broadway Baby: Podcast: Simon Evans in the Money
- WOW247: Who's representing your city at the Edinburgh Fringe?
- The List: Dapper laughs: comedians with a sense of style