Cockney raconteur Paul McMullan brings his own brand of quick-fire comedy to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe as he unveils his story of having no home, no job and two children and how these are the least of his problems. A candid and hilarious tale from this natural, charming storyteller revealing his fascinating journey from hitting rock-bottom to overcoming his struggles in this eagerly anticipated debut hour. Paul has already shared the stage with some of the country's finest comics and was part of the sell-out AAA Stand-Up Late show at the Pleasance Courtyard last year.
Share this show
- The Herald: Fringe Q&As: Paul McMullan
- Fresh Air: Interview: Paul McMullan
- Laugh Out London: Paul McMullan: Edinburgh Fringe 2016 interview
- ThreeWeeks: Three to see 2016: unlikely topics for comedy
- Short Com: Paul McMullan Q&A - Edinburgh Fringe 2016
- WOW247: Beginner's guide to starting stand-up in your 40s