'He creates wonderlands of weird' **** (Kate Copstick, Scotsman), Malcolm Hardee Award nominee for Comic Originality, 'Completely bonkers charm' **** (Times). Stop the hotel from being totally flattened to make way for a Frankie and Benny's. Why is Drunk Welsh Anne's pistol missing from her garter belt? 'A challenging sexual concept' **** (Time Out). Why is the assistant manager hiding in the toilet? 'A joyous experience' **** (FringeGuru.com). Why has the accountant been poisoned? Why does the cuckoo clock need fixed if it's already been fixed? Enter the legendary oddball Twonkeyverse of Paul Vickers.
Share this show
- Mumble Comedy
- Broadway Baby
- Fringe Review
- The List
- Fest Mag
- (1/10) DarkChat
- British Comedy Guide
- British Comedy Guide: Malcolm Hardee Awards 2016 - Winners
- The Herald: The accidental Fringe career of Paul Vickers
- British Comedy Guide: Malcolm Hardee Awards 2016 shortlist
- Mumble Comedy: Setting up with Mr Twonkey - video
- Beyond The Joke: Mr Twonkey: 'I can't remember when it began'