Looking as fly as a Blaxploitation cop and picked by Time Out as 'one to watch', Masud Milas has quickly become an exciting new act emerging on the UK comedy circuit. This plucky comic, with a weird-ass accent, graces the stage with his debut show about growing up on up the other side of the world and coming home to find it's just as bizarre here too. 'Masud shone onstage and his dry twisted banter had the audience roaring with laughter' (Janey Godley).
Share this show
- The Herald: Fringe Q&As: Masud Milas
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Masud Milas
- Fresh Air: Interview: Masud Milas - Routes
- Female First: Q and A with comedian Masud Milas
- Short Com: Masud Milas Q&A - Edinburgh Fringe 2016
- The Reviews Hub: Five fast Fringe questions with...Masud Milas
- Comedy Blogedy: The Show Time Series with Masud Milas
- Broadway Baby: Podcast: Masud Milas 'Routes'
- The List: Masud Milas - 'Put it in if you have something to say'