Award-winning Scottish comedian explores happiness in a self-obsessed world and tells you to stick your emojis up your (_!_). 'Often provocative and always surprising... No frills: just a man and a mic, pithy-but-charming delivery, great jokes, and lots of them' (Daily Telegraph, Critics Choice). 'Blistering material which pushes dangerously near the boundaries of good taste' (Sunday Times). 'Profoundly hilarious... Irreverent, vulgar and humane... While many a comic chucks a badly aimed pot-shot at political correctness, it takes a skilled comedian to attempt a meaningful consideration of society's taboos. This is irreverence done right' **** (List).
Share this page
- Evening Standard: Fringe Festival 2016: The best jokes from the Fringe
- The Herald: Fringe Q&As: Mark Nelson
- Laugh Out London: Mark Nelson: Edinburgh Fringe 2016 interview
- STV: Fringe: Insider guide to the world's biggest arts fest
- Short Com: Five to see from Scotland - Edinburgh Fringe 2016
- Short Com: Mark Nelson Q&A - Edinburgh Fringe 2016