Dirty jokes! Nice suit! Sit near the front! It's an arena show... in a 45-seater. In his sixth year at the Fringe, the Australian wild man and insult comic unleashes 60 minutes of whatever comes into his head. Get ready for a party, and everyone's the pinata. 'Utterly unique' ***** (Skinny). **** (Scotsman). ***** (ThreeWeeks). **** (Edinburgh Festivals Magazine). **** (List). 'A splendid comedy beast' **** (Kate Copstick, Scotsman).
Share this show
- Short Com
- Edinburgh Festivals
- Broadway Baby
- Voice Magazine
- (4.4 stars) Bouquets & Brickbats
- The List
- TV Bomb
- The Skinny
- Beyond The Joke
- Fringe Biscuit
- ThreeWeeks: Three Weeks Editors' Awards presented
- WOW247: 75 killer jokes and one-liners from the Fringe
- Fresh Air: Interview: John Robertson - Areana Spectacular!
- British Comedy Guide: Amused Moose Comedy Award: Top Ten 2016
- British Comedy Guide: John Robertson: We are all subversive freaks now, right?
- The Huffington Post: EdFring 2016: the ten best new comedians