Andy Askins lives in blissful ignorance, at odds with rational thinking. Winner of the Nobel Pizza Prize and Abu Hamza's former right hand man, he's a ladder-shaking, runner-tripping social hand grenade, frequently in headlocks and constantly opening doors. You may have seen him (twice) on The John Bishop Show (BBC One) or Comedy Central At The Comedy Store. Join this master of understatement in his Edinburgh debut. Quality deadpan humour, fantastical storytelling and the faint possibility of absurd musical songs. The man with no name needs no introduction. 'Hugely entertaining' (The Times).
Share this show
- The Herald: Fringe Q&As: Andy Askins
- British Comedy Guide: Andy Askins: 10 Edinburgh Fringe questions
- Fresh Air: Interview: Andy Askins - The Man With No Name
- Moody Comedy: Seven questions with... Andy Askins
- Broadway Baby: Edinburgh Podcast: ask Andy Askins