Jess Thom has Tourette's, a condition that makes her say 'biscuit' 16,000 times a day. Her unusual neurology gives her a unique perspective on life; one she's joyfully unleashed on the world. This two-woman solo show weaves comedy, puppetry, singing, and incredible tics to explore spontaneity, creativity, disability, and things you never knew would make you laugh. No two shows can ever be the same. Jess is neurologically incapable of staying on script, and that's when the fun begins. Returning with her award-winning smash-hit show this year, part of British Council Showcase and iF Platform 2015.
Share this show
- The Guardian: Edinburgh festival 2015: top tickets for the final week
- The Guardian: It's time for disability to take centre stage at Fringe
- Empowering Women: 6 women to watch at Edinburgh Fringe
- TV Bomb: Preview: disability at the Fringe
- The List: Signed performances at the Edinburgh Fringe