'A dog's dinner of unexpected, absurd, even offensive content. It's also a classic' **** (Time Out). 'A sublime cloud of nonsense' **** (Scotsman). 'Oddly entertaining and utterly bizarre.' **** (FringeGuru.com). 'Mind-boggling from start to finish' **** (BroadwayBaby.com). A wild British eccentric in the mould of Vivian Stanshall or Ivor Cutler. Fast becoming an Edinburgh Fringe institution. Sacked from Looney Tunes during a purple patch and ready to snap. In this wonderful new show Twonkey's Restaurant is now owned by the evil conjuror Mugulvery. The Stinking Bishop cheese is loaded with Dadaist dynamite and it's going to blow.
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Malcolm Hardee Award 2015 nominees
- John Fleming's Blog: The trauma of a 5* review & why I don't like fauning
- John Fleming's Blog: The unavoidable Lewis Schaffer & the African President
- John Fleming's Blog: Naked ballet dancers, pigeons and Egg Roulette shock
- John Fleming's Blog: One man's day at the Edinburgh Fringe