This show was not listed in the official Fringe programme so you may not find details elsewhere.
Reprising what they did at the Fringe in 2014, Kate Copstick (doyenne of Fringe comedy critics) and daily blogger John Fleming ("The Boswell of the Alternative Comedy scene" - Chortle) will host a daily hour-long chat to which all Fringe comedians and showbiz people are invited. There are no specially-invited guests. Everyone who turns up is a guest. The Grouchy Club. You don't have to be a member to join. Anyone can come along. Anyone who does come along is part of the show.
Share this show
- John Fleming's Blog: Awards and a very offensive act at the Fringe
- John Fleming's Blog: The trauma of a 5* review & why I don't like fauning
- John Fleming's Blog: Comedian and comedy critic in fist fight at Fringe
- John Fleming's Blog: When is a cunning stunt not cunning?
- John Fleming's Blog: "If the street is clean, your show is a failure."
- John Fleming's Blog: Fringe bog blog, toilet humour, replacing crystal balls
- John Fleming's Blog: Bad signs at the Fringe & Lewis Schaffer kisses me
- John Fleming's Blog: The unavoidable Lewis Schaffer & the African President
- John Fleming's Blog: Naked ballet dancers, pigeons and Egg Roulette shock
- John Fleming's Blog: Jaw droppers of the Edinburgh Fringe
- John Fleming's Blog: Cunning Stunt obsessed comic steals three awards
- John Fleming's Blog: Kate Copstick on what makes a good Fringe show