Big time sketch heroes BEASTS are returning to Edinburgh to film a live DVD of their best ever show. Audience needed, also camera. Total sell-out 2013 and 2014. Book now to avoid lifelong regret. As heard on BBC Radio 4. Directed by Tom Parry (Pappy's). 'Unforgettably nutty' **** (Times). 'Delightfully entertaining' **** (Telegraph). 'Pure, unabashed silliness' **** (Metro). 'The new breed of sketch show' (Guardian).
Share this show
- The Angry Microwave
- Edinburgh Festivals
- Voice Magazine
- EdFringe Review
- EdFringe Review
- The Telegraph
- The Arts Desk
- Comedy Reviewer
- Fest Mag
- The List
- The Skinny
- Punchline UK
- British Comedy Guide: Best reviewed Edinburgh Fringe shows 2015
- Punchline UK: Your weekend schedule from Punchline x
- ThreeWeeks: Three to see on 24 Aug
- Voice Magazine: Pick of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2015
- Punchline UK: Punchline's top 10 shows at the 2015 Fringe
- Fest Mag: Fest's Fringe top picks: comedy
- British Comedy Guide: Beasts answers 10 Edinburgh Fringe Questions
- The List: Sell us your festival show in 50 Words
- The List: Surprising day jobs of Fringe performers
Full press release
Having proven themselves as big time sketch heroes with the best reviewed sketch show at the 2014 Edinburgh Fringe, BEASTS are returning to Edinburgh to film their very first Live DVD and they want you to be a part of it (the audience part).
Everyone knows that you haven't made it as a comedian until you've recorded a Live DVD. The BEASTS boys have found the perfect spot to make theirs, eschewing the O2 in favour of a dark hot room in Edinburgh. The pressure's on, the budget's tight and they can't work the equipment, but other than that everything is going brilliantly. The battle now is to see if these three idiots can keep their egos in check once the camera starts rolling.
BEASTS' third live show Solo, received huge critical acclaim at the Edinburgh Fringe last year making it the top reviewed sketch show at the festival. Solo was also named as one of the Amused Moose Comedy Award's Top Ten and went on to sell out several shows at London's prestigious Soho Theatre. They also made their BBC Radio 4 debut in Sketchorama in 2014 and their filmed sketches, including "Mr Needlemouse" - the origins of Sonic the Hedgehog (which has achieved over 97,000 views and counting), can be found on their youtube channel.