Most of your brain doesn't know you exist; let's find out how conscious we really are. Having investigated particle physics and evolutionary biology, the host of BBC Radio 4's Infinite Monkey Cage's new stand-up show goes into the matter that led to it all, the human brain. Best known as a science populariser, and winner of three Chortle awards, Time Out Award for Outstanding Achievement in Comedy, and Gold and Silver Sony awards promises a dissection of what makes you... probably. Warning: may cause existential angst and curiosity. Mysterians welcome.
Share this show
- Fringe Review: Fringe Review at The Stand Comedy Club
- London Is Funny: How to spend £30 at the Edinburgh Fringe
- Beyond The Joke: Edinburgh Fringe preview: Robin Ince
- The Edinburgh Reporter: Fringe - Mind blowing comedy at The Stand
- Broadway Baby: The Robin Ince three minute interview