Comedy that was performed at Pleasance Courtyard at 8:30pm for 80 minutes, on the following days in August 2013.
Every year a sell-out! The UK's first and premier award for live comedy. Now in its 33rd year. See the 2013 winner and nominees for Foster's Best Show on one bill, for one show only. Book early to avoid disappointment. We bring you the stars of tomorrow. Previous Best Show Winners include: Russell Kane, Tim Key, Daniel Kitson, Al Murray The Pub Landlord, Lee Evans and Frank Skinner. Previous Best Newcomer winners include: Tim Minchin, Sarah Millican, The Mighty Boosh and Harry Hill. To get all the latest news and winners announcements follow @comedyawards.
Share this page
- Beyond The Joke: Opinion: Edinburgh Comedy Awards: the aftermath
- The Telegraph: A woman has made feminism funny. Now over to the men...
- The Scotsman: Steve Coogan bemoans commercialisation of Fringe
- The Times: The women who put feminism centre-stage
- The Times: Funny peculiar
- The Herald: If women can rock the Fringe, why not the shortlists?
- The Times: It's a funny job but someone's got to spot new talent
- Beyond The Joke: Edinburgh Comedy Awards Results - right or wrong?
- The Guardian: Edinburgh comedy award: who should win this year?
- The Independent: Judging a comedy award is no laughing matter
- Beyond The Joke: The Foster's Comedy Award shortlist: From O2 to Fringe?
- The Guardian: Edinburgh comedy award 2013 showcases best of British
- The Guardian: Gallery: Edinburgh comedy award 2013, a critic's guide
- The Telegraph: Edinburgh Comedy Award winners: where are they now?
- The Independent: Fringe Comedy Awards stand up for stand-up
- The Times: Our comedy critic on the Comedy Awards nominations
- BBC News: Edinburgh comedy awards - what the reviewers said
- GQ: Here's who will win a comedy award this year
- The Scotsman: Nica Burns says comedy still strong at Fringe