The Fenn Street Gang - The Complete Series?

Almost every other series, once all seasons are released, get the box set complete series treatment ... Any likelihood of that happening for The Fenn Street Gang? It's been a while since the 3rd season has come out, and yet no complete series Fenn Street box set.

Edited by Aaron.

July isn't "a while". And I don't recall many programmes which haven't had box sets once completed, so not sure about "almost every other"...

But Network have been repackaging and rereleasing all of their box sets, which I imagine is why there's not been a Fenn Street one as yet.

All three series' will no doubt be released soon. Ish.

Quote: Aaron @ October 31 2008, 12:13 PM BST

July isn't "a while". And I don't recall many programmes which haven't had box sets once completed, so not sure about "almost every other"...

Well, "almost every other" is just a manner of speaking (or writing) to cover the possibility that maybe not ALL programmes have had complete box sets. . . but case in point about "a while": the very month the last "Only When I Laugh" series came out, so did the Complete Box set--the very same month the last (so far) Doctor series comes out, a Complete Box set comes out--the very same month the last "Robin's Nest" series comes out, so does the complete Box set of that.

But with Fenn Street, no such luck . . .

Aye, 'tis a good point. And Network are normally pretty prompt. I think it's just down to their repackaging of all box sets though. They may be waiting for the opportunity to run a complete Please Sir! AND The Fenn Street Gang box.

No, not THAT! . . . I already have Please, Sir!

Doesn't mean that you can't eBay it. :)

I wonder if 'The Fenn Street Gang' spin-off 'Bowler' will ever get released. Then we could have a complete box-set of 'Please Sir, The Fenn Street Gang and Bowler'