Have I Got News For You - Series 36 Page 3

No. Not that that has anything to do with it.

I'M GOING TO SEE STEWART LEE NEXT WEEK.

Is that the TMWRNJ thing?

Yes! :)

Quote: Aaron @ November 7 2008, 9:58 PM GMT

Reginald D. Hunter

Reginald D. Hunter is good, but he just doesn't work on a panel show like this. He stutters and doesn't keep things flowing, making it far too obvious that the whole programme is scripted. Whistling nnocently

Quote: zooo @ November 7 2008, 10:48 PM GMT

Yes! :)

I don't know why I'm not going to that. I'm a much bigger fan of TMWRNJ that you are.

I think that this proves you're NOT. :)

Quote: Eat My Shirts @ November 8 2008, 3:44 AM GMT

Reginald D. Hunter is good, but he just doesn't work on a panel show like this. He stutters and doesn't keep things flowing, making it far too obvious that the whole programme is scripted. Whistling nnocently

Disagree with every point you made there, but ok.

I like Reginald. He's one of those guests that when he speaks is almost certain to get a good line in (like his 'nig-nog' joke :D ). He does seem mildly uncomfortable though, as he commented last night.

In general, the show has lost it for me. I'll watch it if I can but overall it just lacks any real pull and is starting to feel rather dated, especially compared to more modern takes like Mock the Week.

Quote: zooo @ November 8 2008, 10:50 AM GMT

I think that this proves you're NOT. :)

Believe me, I am. My friends are too. So there.

Plus, a girl from my class had a picture featured on the show once.

Oh well then.
How can I possibly compete!

I loved the one with Tom Baker. Chris Addison is really great IMO, and Reg D Hunter is always a laugh. Not forgetting Ian Hislop and Paul Merton's wonderfullness, of course.

Tonight's episode is going to be interesting - Paul Merton isn't on! He had to call in sick after getting a kidney infection. To make things worse for Paul, he was actually at PMQs this week. Frank Skinner replaces him.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article1955720.ece

Quote: Ian Wolf @ November 21 2008, 9:14 AM GMT

Tonight's episode is going to be interesting - Paul Merton isn't on! He had to call in sick after getting a kidney infection. To make things worse for Paul, he was actually at PMQs this week. Frank Skinner replaces him.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article1955720.ece

Frank Skinner though, he should get even more screen time now. Ace.

Funniest episode in a long time. Skinner was absolutely fantastic. Sorry Mr. Merton, but you've been outdone.