Argumental - Series 1 Page 2

Liked what I saw, but I missed most of it to watch Zombies on E4. I imagine it will be repeated a million times though.

I really enjoyed this.

I thought this was a bit uninspired. Little thought seems to have gone into the format and questions, and John Seargeant looked uncomfortable as host. Brigstocke ranted unamusingly, as usual, and Hound seemed a bit out of his depth. Even guests of the quality of O'Briain and Watson failed to sparkle.

For anyone like me who missed, the first repeat is on Friday (31st October) at 22:40.

Looking forward to seeing this. At least it's something new.
I do enjoy the Dave channel, they show good stuff and everyone is very good, but is it just me getting a bit tired of just watching blokes being funny? Where are all the funny women? They are there somewhere, it's not just Jo Brand!
or is it just me? I did think there should be a women's channel called Karen, which showed reruns of Victoria Wood and French and Saunders shows, however that would just lead to the further segregation of television. I want stuff that we can all laugh at.

Interesting that you talk about women comedians, because so far, the only one confirmed to appear in "Argumental" is Sue Perkins. She is the only one.

Watchable. Nothing special...

I do love old Perks. :)

Quote: Aaron @ October 28 2008, 1:54 PM BST

For anyone like me who missed, the first repeat is on Friday (31st October) at 22:40.

Yayy! I totally forgot about it due to zombies.

Quote: Sylvia @ October 28 2008, 3:04 PM BST

I want stuff that we can all laugh at.

Well I can laugh at blokes, despite having boobies.

But yes, of course I see your point. There are plenty of funny women about, but they keep (mostly) using the shit ones on stuff like Mock The Week, prompting many a dumb bloke to claim that women ain't funny.

Now we know them to be tossbags, but unless they get more of the funny women on telly they're going to keep chuntering on about it.

Oh good. Marcus f**king Brigstocke. I'll definitely be watching if Marcus f**king Brigstocke is in it. I'm totally sold on this if Marcus f**king Brigstocke is a regular.

Well I like Marcus (f**king) Brigstocke.

Quote: zooo @ October 28 2008, 4:02 PM BST

Well I like Marcus (f**king) Brigstocke.

Me too. :)

Quote: john lucas 101 @ October 28 2008, 3:50 PM BST

Oh good. Marcus f**king Brigstocke. I'll definitley be watching if Marcus f**king Brigstocke is in it. I'm totally sold on this if Marcus f**king Brigstocke is a regular.

:P

Damn, the Brigstocke kids are in town, those pesky bastards! Better chase them out of town with.....ah f**k it, I'm boring myself now. What a twat.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ October 28 2008, 4:25 PM BST

What a twat.

Don't be too hard on yourself. It's good to have an opinion, even if it's wrong. :)

You, sir, shall soon be bearing the virtual imprint of a size 9 Lucas boot up yer rear-end. Cheeky young so and so!

I like Marcus Brigstocke in his role as KING STUPID in the CBBC show 'STUPID!'.

He was good in that. But lately he gets on my nerves. Unimpressed